Free Google Ads, managed for your organisation.
The Google Grant is $10,000 (approx £7,300) per month a free advertising for your charity… ensuring that your charity/cause(s) is seen at the top of Google searches. This in turn means more attention, donations and volunteers.
CharitySaver’s Google Grants management service takes care of applying for (if needed) managing, and constantly improving, your free ads offered by Google Grants.
From the start, you will be working with our CharitySaver professionals who speak the intricate language of Google Ads and who understand your objectives as a charity. David, who overseas our team, helped launch Google Grants for Google and has administered grants for WaterAid, UNHCR, Global Giving, Oxfam and hundreds of smaller non-profits.
Administering Google grants is technical and most charities do not have the time or the expertise to gain the full benefit. CharitySaver not only has that expertise but, as usual, our cost falls far below that charged by other (often less experienced) agencies.
CharitySaver’s Google Grant Service.
We do the following so you don’t have to:
- We register you for the grant and help secure it. if you have a dormant account we can help re-activate it.
- We set up your ad campaign, based on your priorities and targets..
- We report progress on your account each month*.
- We constantly update and optimise your campaigns to maximise the results from your grant.
*Please note: due to the nature of the Google Grants system, results in the first month (and even month 2) are likely to be quite low as numerous keywords will need to be tried to gain the best engagement. For this reason we do not normally provide results for the two months unless requested.
Benefits to your charity.
Using this free advertising, you can promote:
- Your mission or cause online
- Increase the donations you receive
- Call for volunteers
- Aid staff recruitment
- Advertise events and fundraising