The Google Grant is $120,000 (approx £100,000) per year of free charity advertising for your charity… getting you more attention, donations and volunteers.
CharitySaver's Google Grants team are the experts in Google Grants - so far the charities we have operated the Google Grant for have benefited from over $5 million in free advertising, and that figure is increasing rapidly.
From the start, you're looked after by professionals who know the intricate requirements of Google Ads and the Google Grant. David, who overseas our team, helped launch Google Grants for Google and has administered grants for WaterAid, UNHCR, Global Giving, Oxfam and hundreds of smaller non-profits.
When you use charitysaver.org for your Google Grant you are getting the professor, not a student. (Marketing agencies have to learn the Google Grants system, CharitySaver has the man who helped set it up for Google)
Administering Google grants is technical and most charities do not have the time, or the expertise (this includes agencies) to get the full benefit of the grant. CharitySaver does, and our direct access to Google senior management also enables us to sort any problems quickly.
Look at this example: In just two weeks a brand new Google Grant for a charity has delivered 1,508 visits to the charity's website and generated $2,266 of advertising… all free… and the first 4-6 weeks are usually the slowest, with the poorest results! … If we assume that just 1 in 5 visitors make a donation (with the average being $30) then that means an extra $9,000 donated to that charity in just 2 weeks (potentially an extra $235,000 donated over a year) and that's just at the start!
This is a paid service (although usually a far cheaper option than marketing agencies) so there are charges and obligations:
- To apply for the Grant, set up, and build your first ad campaign has a charge of £250 - which is fully refundable if the grant does not go ahead.
- Because a successful grant takes a time investment to get the best results (subsidised by charitysaver) we have a minimum contract length of 9 months, with a notice period of 90 days. this helps ensure the best results for you as well as spreading our costs so we can continue to offer charities subsidised services.
- Once the Grant is active there is a monthly management cost of £350.
- All charges are issued monthly in advance and, if unpaid, our work on your grant (and the benefits of the grant) will cease until the outstanding charge has been paid.
Benefits for your charity
With this $120,000 worth of free advertising, you can promote:
- Your charity's mission or cause online
- Encourage visitors to your website or social media pages
- Increase the donations you receive
- Call for volunteers
- Aid staff recruitment
- Advertise events and fundraising
Why Choose CharitySaver's Google Grant Service?
- Your Grant is managed by Googles own original grants team leader who helped Google set up the Google Grant - no agency has this knowledge and experience.
- Charitysaver has a direct link to Google Management - so we can get any issues dealt with promptly
- We register you for the grant and help secure it. if you have a dormant account we can help re-activate it. If you have been refused previously we can talk to Google management directly to get the decision reviewed.
- We set up your ad campaign, based on your priorities and targets.
- We report progress on your account each month*
- We constantly update and optimise your campaigns to maximise the results from your grant.
- Free donations button for your website (donations via the CharitySaver donations button are 34% higher than the average donation value… source: Charitable Aid Foundation 2022)
*Please note: due to the nature of the Google Grants system, results in the first month or so may be fairly low as numerous keywords will need to be tried in order to get the best engagement. For this reason we do not normally provide statistics in the first 60 days unless requested.